Welcome to my third “Music Monday!” Each Monday, I share 10-15 of my favorite songs from the week. You can find my Music Monday playlist on my Spotify. It is updated every week to go along with my posts! View old Music Monday’s here.
This week, my Music Monday theme is chill study songs. These are some of my favorite songs that I listen to while I study when I get bored with the same old classical music or lo-fi hip hop. These are also great for just relaxing!
Warning & Disclaimer: some songs might contain explicit content (words). Listen at your discretion! All rights reserved to respective artists & Spotify.
1. Drop The Game by Flume, Nick Murphy / Chet Faker
2. Cherry Wine – Live by Hozier
3. Mona Lisa by Sabrina Carpenter
4. Easily by Bruno Major
5. Thoughts by Sasha Sloan
6. dewdrops by slenderbodies
7. Somebody to Love – Acoustic Version by Abhi the Nomad
8. Are You All Good? by breathe.
9. Witchcraft by Frank Sinatra
10. Sorry – Original Demo by Beyoncé
11. Style by Taylor Swift
12. I Fall Apart by Post Malone
13. Location by Khalid
14. Weekend (feat. Miguel) by Mac Miller
15. Signs by Drake
– Anj ♡