Welcome to my fourth “Music Monday!” Each Monday, I share 10-15 of my favorite songs from the week. You can find my Music Monday playlist on my Spotify. It is updated every week to go along with my posts! View old Music Monday’s here.
This week, my Music Monday theme is guilty pleasures. These are some of my favorite songs that I would never admit to anyone I know in real life that I like. They are the type of songs for dancing around when you’re home alone like no one’s watching! Just make sure no one is actually watching.
Warning & Disclaimer: some songs might contain explicit content (words). Listen at your discretion! All rights reserved to respective artists.
1. Party In The U.S.A by Miley Cyrus
2. Boyfriend by Justin Bieber
3. Toxic by Britney Spears
4. Say My Name by Destiny’s Child
5. Dancing Queen by ABBA
6. I Want It That Way by The Backstreet Boys
7. Bye Bye Bye by *NSYNC
8. Highway to Hell by ACDC
9. Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira, Wyclef Jean
10. SexyBack (feat. Timbaland) by Justin Timberlake
11. Crazy in Love (feat. Jay-Z) by Beyonce
12. Tearin’ Up My Heart by *NSYNC
13. Blank Space by Taylor Swift
14. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
15. the light is coming by Ariana Grande
– Anj ♡