Welcome to my fifth “Music Monday!” Each Monday, I share 10-15 of my favorite songs from the week. You can find my Music Monday playlist on my Spotify. It is updated every week to go along with my posts! View old Music Monday’s here.
This week, my Music Monday theme is hip hop workout songs. This is my playlist of hip hop / rap songs I love to listen to while working out. They have heavy, energetic beats or just songs made to hype you up to get you through that extra rep. These songs are also available on my separate “workout” playlist,
Warning & Disclaimer: some songs might contain explicit content (words). Listen at your discretion! All rights reserved to respective artists.
1. Taking It Out by DaBaby
2. Hot Shower by Chance the Rapper, MadeinTYO, DaBaby
3. Ransom by Lil Tecca
4. Sanguine Paradise by Lil Uzi Vert
5. Panini by Lil Nas X
6. Baby by Quality Control, Lil Baby, DaBaby
7. Overtime by Big Sean
8. Miami by Nicki Minaj
9. NO BYSTANDERS by Travis Scott
10. Gyalchester by Drake
11. Backin’ It Up (feat. Cardi B) by Pardison Fontaine
12. Goin Baby by DaBaby
13. X (with 2 Chainz & Saudi) by Kendrick Lamar, SZA
14. Wish Wish (feat. Cardi B & 21 Savage)
15. Formation by Beyoncé
That’s it! Thank you for reading my favorite songs of the week. To listen to them all together, check my Spotify or view the playlist below. View old Music Monday’s here. These songs are also available on my separate “workout” playlist.
– Anj ♡