Hi! My name is Anjali. I’m a high school student in the IB MYP Program. This blog is part of my Personal Project – a culminating project to develop the student’s personal interest and to show and apply their skills. (via
Read my Welcome post to find out more!
About My Blog
My blog will mostly be a lifestyle blog that focuses on my mental and physical health ~journey~. For most of my life, I have experienced depression, anxiety, and overall poor mental health. I chose to do a Personal Project that would help me become a better version of myself while also helping others. My blog highlights the path I’m taking. Through the highs and lows, I’ll share my progress to hopefully help you start your own!
I post two times a week, at the minimum. Other posts of mine include lifestyle tips, favorites, and more! I’m always adding more, so check back to make sure you don’t miss any!
My posting schedule:
- A weekly mental health recap/lifestyle post every Wednesday.
- A weekly fitness and meal post every Friday.
- Self-care Sunday – weekly posts on Sunday about self-care and ways you can take care of your soul and body.
- Music Monday – weekly posts on Monday for my curated playlist of the week! You can see the Music Monday playlists on my Spotify.
- Various posts about food, product picks, events in my life, tips, etc.
- A new friend! Part of my reason to create a blog was to connect with and help others to improve their life. I’d always love to talk to someone new! If you ever need advice (for anything), don’t hesitate to ask! And even if you don’t need anything, I’d love to chat.
One thing I love about most blogs and social media sites is the ability to share feedback! If you have any questions, concerns or inquiries, fill out a form and I will respond as soon as possible!